To learn about my current projects and past pursuits, please select from the links above.
- Check out my exciting courses for Spring 2014, including Video Games and Storytelling!
- My upcoming board game, a co-design with Steve Poelzing, is now on Kickstarter! It's called CUBIST.
- Jon Beall just interviewed me for Another Castle.
- My new interactive fiction game Ritual is playable here.
- Rich Sommer, board game aficionado and Harry Crane on television's Mad Men, talks about my game Fantastiqa on BBC America's The Nerdist!
- My new article "The Mistress of Sp[l]ices: Technovirtual Liaisons in Adolfo Bioy Casares’ The Invention of Morel" is now published in Journal of the Fantastic in the Arts. You can read it here.
- My article "Ewe, Robot" in Philip K. Dick and Philosophy is now available here.
- I recently wrote an article for "Why I Design Games" which goes into some detail about my latest game Fantastiqa.