To learn about my current projects and past pursuits, please select from the links above.
- My latest game, MUSÉE, is now on Kickstarter!
- Cubist, a new board game I co-designed with Steve Poelzing, releases this summer. Early reviews are in!
- My new game Fantastiqa: the Rucksack Edition releases this summer. Includes new Expansions, including a special new card signed by Rich Sommer of Mad Men.
- Artistry in Games has a wonderful, art-filled review of Fantastiqa here.
- Check out my exciting courses for Spring 2014, including Video Games and Storytelling!
- Jon Beall recently interviewed me for Another Castle.
- My new interactive fiction game Ritual is playable here.
- Rich Sommer, board game aficionado and Harry Crane on television's Mad Men, talks about my game Fantastiqa on BBC America's The Nerdist!
- My new article "The Mistress of Sp[l]ices: Technovirtual Liaisons in Adolfo Bioy Casares’ The Invention of Morel" is now published in Journal of the Fantastic in the Arts. You can read it here.
- My article "Ewe, Robot" in Philip K. Dick and Philosophy is now available here.
- I recently wrote an article for "Why I Design Games" which goes into some detail about my latest game Fantastiqa.