To learn about my current projects and past pursuits, please select from the links above.
- My latest game, MUSÉE, is now available!
- As the designer of Fantastiqa, I've encountered a lot of interest in the new, less expensive Rucksack Edition (thanks!) and all the expansions. The number one question I've been getting is "where can I buy them?"
Fantastiqa: the Rucksack Edition should be available at many brick-and-mortar retailers, hopefully one near you. You can also order it directly from the Gryphon Games website here.
And here is a link for ordering all the many Fantastiqa Expansions. See this BGG thread for details on both the Rucksack Edition and all the expansions. An expansion combination guide is here. Please note that newer expansions not on this list (like #8, the six new Character sets) work great in combination with all other expansions.
May the Peaceful Dragon pour you a tasty cup of chai today!
- New Fantastiqa expansions include a special new card dedicated to Rich Sommer of Mad Men, who talked about Fantastiqa on BBC America's The Nerdist!
- Cubist, a new board game I co-designed with Steve Poelzing, is now available. Early reviews are in!
- Artistry in Games has a wonderful, art-filled review of Fantastiqa here.
- My new interactive fiction game Ritual is playable here.
- My new article "The Mistress of Sp[l]ices: Technovirtual Liaisons in Adolfo Bioy Casares’ The Invention of Morel" is now published in Journal of the Fantastic in the Arts. You can read it here.
- My article "Ewe, Robot" in Philip K. Dick and Philosophy is now available here.
- I recently wrote an article for "Why I Design Games" which goes into some detail about my game Fantastiqa.